Xerox Project "Palm Tree Expression" (Marcus. G)

For this project i decided to take a different approach as well. How can I incoporate art from an artist, inspired by earlier art, and turn it in to my art. Well, interestingly i decided to do a "Palm Tree." Not just any palm tree, a palm tree that represents the appreciation and expression of life and art in one piece.
"I didn't end up using this, but it's still fuego! Facts or Naw?"
How can we i present a message that will resonate with those around me? What will visually ketch the eyes of my viewers? How will people feel about it? Who cares it's Art that should be appreciated through the eyes of many. The meaning behind the art is the lifespan we endure as people. Understanding and realizing the societal issues are more important then a meer disagreement. Life is diversity that can be expressed through many things, gadgets, paintings, pieces, songs, etc. Enjoy it! No matter the weather continue to promote greatness and be humble to whom you are. Never let the distractions of any, dictate the future of yours.


"After cutting all the hands and my arms out, you can notice what appears to be a Palm tree."



"Okay time to cut the crap..."
"#Equality"


















"Inspired by Marilyn Monroe, I present my finished piece "Palm Tree Expression"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(2D)Pacman Grid Art (Marcus G)

Try These Audio Effects for Starters

Performing Art Piece w/ Malia