GFx Animation Intro Blog

Hello,
My name is Marcus Goss, yet I'd  like to be referred to as Markiss. Currently I am a senior, majoring in new media production with a concentration in Audio Production. I've been attending The University of Tampa for almost 2 1/2 years. I'm single, no kids, a motorcyclist, house owner, and car enthusiast. Prior to being accepted to The University of Tampa, I was active duty stationed at Macdill, AFB. I served eight incredible years in our United States Air Force, as Special Forces Operator.


A little more about me outside of school..... I make , produce, and engineer music. I'm very artistic and influenced by anything. I take expression and turn it into music. I have a passion for still photography, fashion, good eats, arts, and more. Most of my time outside of school is consumed to making strides in the music industry. Working on multiple projects, I'm currently working on my latest project titled "Colors 3!", which is set to feature a lot of aspiring artist.


To say the least, I'm very people oriented due to my exposure in the military. I enjoy meeting new people while pursuing my passion. Music is my way of life and without it I feel dull. Easy going, cool, calm, and collective.


In regards to what I expect from the class, I honestly expect to learn the true conceptions behind Art and Technology. I look forward to working proactively together as a class, discussions, group projects, fun things that are hands on. I am interested to see how the two tie in to each other. Furthermore, I expect a good semester regardless of the curriculum. I feel that if you apply yourself and make a vtalid effort to try and do go, completing assignments, studying for test, etc, then it should be fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(2D)Pacman Grid Art (Marcus G)

Try These Audio Effects for Starters

Performing Art Piece w/ Malia