Final Project (Bartli)

For my final project I decided to create a cartoon character.  Unfortunately, I was unable to construct the entire body. However, this is a character that I intend to use in the future. Inspired by one of my inspirations in TM88, I decided to create something with a similar vision. I used audio from a Spongebob  Roast Compilation and it turned out to be more interesting then I envisioned.


All in all, I enjoy this project by far the best, because it was interesting learning the process of 2-D animation. It was fun being able to sync the mouth movements with the actual audio included in the track. However, the body placement was an issue for me. Being able to construct something with such fast audio dialogue was a bit challenging. I did do a body was unable to complete a couple frames, so in class I screened the face and tried to make the conversation as realistic as possible.


I hope you enjoy the project for what it is and envision a body with it, it shall help you and your creative juices. Thanks for an outstanding semester. See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(2D)Pacman Grid Art (Marcus G)

Try These Audio Effects for Starters

Performing Art Piece w/ Malia