Pink Panther Walk Cycle

Welcome back, so for the Walk Cycle, I decided to dig into my childhood favorites. I chose to animate and have the Pink Panther walking briskly in the rain and accidently step in a puddle.

Overall, the experience of making the walk cycle was different in comparison to Rotoscope. I do however enjoy them both equally as well. However, if I had a choice I could make the Rotoscope a simple walk cycle, intern meaning the Walk Cycle is just an additional component to Rotoscoping in my eyes.

I had fun doing this project primarily because it engaged me to learn more about a subject I was unfamiliar with. Despite tracing and doing my project in Adobe Photoshop, I took a non-traditional route and decided to have both my character walk and a motion moving background. I hope you enjoy it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(2D)Pacman Grid Art (Marcus G)

Try These Audio Effects for Starters

Performing Art Piece w/ Malia