About Me

Hello,

First off, i want to start off by saying that it will be a great semester. I look forward to working and growing with all of (you) my peers. I am a senior, majoring in New Media Production. Set to graduate in May of Spring 19', my plans are to move to Vegas and then California to pursue a career or job in the music and entertainment industry. I make music and produce music on my free time. It's been a hobby of mine since a little kid and now alot of plans are in rotation for me and my music career. I served 8 years active duty in the United States Air Force working with a Special Forces/Operations Unit. With numerous deployments under my belt it is safe to say, that I've seen more then your average American.

I'm a pretty laid back individual, i'm an athlete, i'm a business professional and take everything i do in life serious. I tend to resonate and cultivate with people, simply because i love engagement and most importantly I love people. From the class, i'm openly interested and curious to see what knowledge the projects have to offer. The semester should be fun, and I'm looking forward to a seamless trot to the finish. Cheers mate'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(2D)Pacman Grid Art (Marcus G)

Try These Audio Effects for Starters

Performing Art Piece w/ Malia