Artist Research- (Cory Arcangel)





Artist Statement:

" Hello! I am an artist and entrepreneur living and working in Stavanger, Norway. This is my internet home. I tend to make alot of stuff - web, fine art, music, etc, etc - and on this site I have tried my best to organize it as well as I can so u all can take a look! It’s updated very very very sporadically, by me(!), so if something isn’t here, please stop by in a few months / years, & maybe it will have shown up! I’m trying my best!"



Favorite Aspect of his works:

Creation Title: "Arcangel Surfware Flagship"

A bit confused at what exactly i was looking at initially, however turns out that this is a store that this mans has launched. It's a flagship store, where you can purchase items that he produces, view some of his creations, his brand, and more. This is by far the most eye-catching thing to me, simply because he did this all by himself with the help a few. It's incredible to market and brand your own clothing or style and a very condensed industry. I think this idea alone is genius, because it allows and gives himself as well as others the opportunity to witness greatness.
Offered inside are:Flagship A.S hosts , an in-house gallery. Flagship A.S. hosts, 3 exhibitions a year local & international artists displays, lectures, & performances. 
Pretty Dope If You Ask Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(2D)Pacman Grid Art (Marcus G)

Try These Audio Effects for Starters

Performing Art Piece w/ Malia