Project 3 Proposal

For this particular project, I’m going to do a little out of the box. I intend to gather a couple people depending on the weather circumstances, or randomly ask people and create a real life runway. Music will be playing as I project a display on a wall either on campus or somewhere out in about.. My hopes in doing this is to either get great poses of each person or the people walking through. This will be my idea of an interactive runway, where people get the opportunity to pick a  song to dance or pose to. 

 Me doing this project  brings  allows people to engage in something completely random, but still have the ability to express themselves however. I expect people to be cool, chill, and excited about it, and for those who wont know exactly what's going on, it will make it so much more better. The suspense of not knowing what the projection is behind them will probably drive them crazy, however that's all in hopes of making people smile and allowing them the freedom to actively participate and display their talents or lifestyle.

Materials list
  • Wall
  • Projector
  • Spectators or Actors
  •  Music
  • Camera
  • Tripod



Timeline
  • 10/27 projection site decision
  • 10//29 Projector Practice
  • 11/2 Video, Audio, Visual Edits
  • 11/3 & 11/4 Shoot the interactive Visual
  • 11/7 Complete Video Construction
  • 11/9 Final
**For now I have the one picture because I'm unsure of the site location however I will upload more as I get details**





 Similar to Something like this) >>>>>>>>>>>>>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(2D)Pacman Grid Art (Marcus G)

Try These Audio Effects for Starters

Performing Art Piece w/ Malia