Final Project

Greetings,

It's been a fun ride and making it to the end of the semester is always great right? Well in this case yes.

I've enjoyed the ability to learn and comprehend how to use projection mapping, that for my final project, I've decided to do something incorporating such.

For the last and final project, i intend on recreating my logo artistically and using some sort of projection mapping in a confined space of the Black-box.

With that being said, i haven't wrapped my fingers around the exact details of whether or not i would like to perform. If i do decide to perform i will be constructing a poem or a song, to openly express my love for music and art in general.

A music video including projection mapping isn't all the way out of the ruling however, i'm still in a limbo as far as what song i would want to perform.

Given no constraints, i will be trying to incorporate as much stuff pertaining to music. However the art side of things, everything will be constructed and visible (large enough) to be viewed from any distance.
 This is what the overall layout of the project should look like. I'm still contemplating setup, so this isn't the final product. (tentative to an extent).

This is my hand drawn logo edited in (Photoshop). This will serve as the banner display for my backdrop. I will be reconstructing this out of art materials that I purchase. It may or may not include a video projection. I guess we'll have to wait and see. =)


This is essentially what the overall setup of my final project will look like. The circles are representation of the audience. I will be using the lighting provided and incorporated in the black box.
























Materials list
  • Wall
  • Projector
  • Spectators (crowd)
  •  Music
  • Camera
  • Stool
  • Constructive Paper 
  • Glue
  • Scissors 
  • Permanent Marker
  • Audience Chairs
  • Mini Projector Screens (Blackbox)
  • Switchboard (Lights)



Timeline

  • 11/19 - Thanksgiving Break Madmapper Pratice
  • 11/24- Trip to Art Store, Boo Construction
  • 11/25 - Final Construction
  • 11/26-11/30 &Madmapper Edits, Dry Runs
  • 11/30-12/14- Edit and finesse final pieces. Practice Setup, Final Video Edits





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(2D)Pacman Grid Art (Marcus G)

Try These Audio Effects for Starters

Performing Art Piece w/ Malia