Progress Report #2

 
Progression on this project has been incredible. As noted above, here is an example of what the actual poster banner for my backdrop will look like. I took the time to practice drawing and constructing everything from scratch. Despite this image being a darker boo, unfortunately at the store, during the time there were no more bigger pieces of art material to reflect the same color. So I may have to go with a traditional white. The banner itself will be bigger then the average human body.
 
This is a template for me to build on and over this weekend. I will be finishing the final banner to hang and drape as I perform a spoken word.
 
** The audio track for this is complete, but as of now I am choosing between one of two instrumentations that I have constructed from scratch**
 
Practicing today, I will recite and rehearse the spoken word. The footage for it will be taken during class and later uploaded to the site, to give you a feel of how the operation will go next week. Me and Joey Jam will coordinate amongst each other, because he will be doin a brief mix and scratch as I recite.
 
Here is the size I will be using for the actual banner. This gives you a idea of how I will have to hang in drape it from the center of the black room. I will be getting some sort of hook, rod, or cord to compensate for the weight of the board.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(2D)Pacman Grid Art (Marcus G)

Try These Audio Effects for Starters

Performing Art Piece w/ Malia